SALES & RECRUITING CAREERS
WE’RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR
We’re currently looking for IT recruiters to join our internal team for full-time career opportunities.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We offer competitive base salary + commission opportunities – the sky’s the limit… as in, there is no limit – and great benefits.
- Our clients love us! We’re small, but growing quickly and showing no signs of stopping. In fact, we were ranked #239 in the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America last year (see our other awards and accolades here). And with our current and growing client base, we have big plans for our Atlanta office and future offices in other cities.
- Our management team has extensive background in IT staffing and will give you the tools you need to succeed.
- We offer a fun work environment with casual Fridays, office lunches and outings, a 40-45 hour work week, a prize-wheel and free membership to the gym in our office complex.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Recent college grad with a strong interest in sales.
- Experienced sales pro with 1-5 years of experience, looking for an industry change and an opportunity to build your existing skills with a quickly growing company.
- Experienced recruiter (in IT or other fields) looking for an opportunity to enhance their career in recruiting or sales by hitting the ground running with a small, growing IT staffing company.
POSITION AND IDEAL CANDIDATE DETAILS
In this recruiting position, you will be tasked with helping us track down top-caliber talent looking to work in Atlanta and elsewhere, filling position in the IT industry, including software engineers, database developers, network engineers, project/program managers, technical support, and many more.
Our typical desired skill set and qualifications include:
- Ability to communicate with all levels of IT professionals – from entry level to C-level executives – via phone, email, F2F, etc.
- Possess a strong work ethic and determination.
- A team player, willing to work outside of the scope of job description when necessary.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.